- Children are welcome at Casa La Calera from the age of 13, partly for safety reasons and because there are no facilities for children.
- It is possible to book all apartments, ideal for special family functions. In that case, children of all ages are welcome; parents are responsible for the safety of children.
- The swimming pool can be used from May up to and including October.
- All apartments are non-smoking, and pets are not allowed.- All prices are per night based on 2-persons, including VAT, water/electricity, bed linen, luxury towels, Wi-Fi, and excluding use of air conditioning.
- The minimum stay is 3 nights.
- No reduction is applied for single use.
- Check-in is from 15:00h; check-out is possible until 11:00h.
- The apartments and common areas are entirely non-smoking.
- We have no equipment on-site to handle payment with debit cards and do not accept credit cards.
- We always advise you to take out travel and cancellation insurance.
- We cannot be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages or loss during your stay with us or related to the use of our facilities. You stay at your own risk.
- Our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply to all bookings and reservations.
- If cancelled up to 8 weeks before the arrival date, the cancellation costs are 50% of the total rental fee, excluding the amount of any deposit.
- If cancelled from 8 weeks before the arrival date, the cancellation costs are 100% of the total rental fee, excluding the amount of any deposit.
- With a no show, the full rental fee is due.